Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ethan has been cracking me up lately. 3 years old is a funny time. He is getting smarter and more aware. He is also very protective of Eliana. We are mostly just here at the house and he will help me with her and tell me when she's crying, (as if I can't hear her), and say "feed her". The other day I went to feed her and he's like "Don't feed her, change her diaper" And when I checked, sure enough, she had a really dirty diaper. I guess he had heard her (anyone with a newborn knows how loud those poops can be). So he takes care of her and lets me know what' up.
At the park the other day a little boy about 18 months came up and really wanted to see inside the stroller which was covered up and I said he could see her. But then he started to grab at Eliana and Ethan became really protective. He had this look on his face like "don't you touch my sister" and he was batting the kid away. I didn't really want anyone touching my two month old either so he did all the work for me:) It was funny. He loves his sister and is really sweet with her.

Yesterday Ethan hurt himself and cried which he rarely does so I knew he was pretty hurt. And after crying for a while he looks at me and says "mommy, cheer me up". I had never heard him say that before and thought it was pretty funny. So I proceeded to tickle him to see if that would work. And of course it did.

Some other funny things he says:
" I want to be hold", "I'm thirsty about water"

And the other day we went to the Kensico Dam Plaza park and had a good time. Later that day he was saying how he went to the park and asked me what the park was called. I said it was called "the Dam park" after thinking that maybe I shouldn't say "dam" but couldn't think of anything else. Then he says "I LOVE that Dam park" which just sounded so funny and made me laugh.

Eliana is great, still sleeping like a champ. She is smiling so much it is so cute. She is really growing, already outgrew all her 0-3 month clothes because she is so long. She's adorable and still so content, rarely cries and just takes everything in. We all love her cute personality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home